Wednesday, 21 December 2011

My Trip to Delhi for MS Certification Training

I was made redundant/laid off in November. So decided to make something of it rather than wallow in sorrow (as it's the second time in as many years that this has happened). I had found a training centre in India almost a year ago, Koenig Solutions, and was angling to get my employer to split the cost of sending me out for training. Obviously, that was not to be. So when I got the sad news I decided to book a course for myself.

I was a little worried about the standards even though I had read good things about the company. You never know whether testimonials are genuine or not. But the price was good, even with the flights, and they provided everything: accommodation; full board; etc.

Next thing I know I've paid the deposit on the SQL Server 2008 DBA MCITP course, gotten a visa to India and booked my flights! No turning back. In the end everything was pretty much as promised. And the proof is in the pudding: I passed my certification and am that much more prepared for the dreaded job hunt in the new year.

Below are a few (understatement) pictures from my trip.

1 comment:

Raju Kumar said...

topics presented very nice .. I love it.
Thank you for sharing, greeting success always for everything.
sas online training